Lo que te va a encantar en esta casa
Home backs onto a tidal canal all of the Sunshine Coast attractions are a short distance away. A car may be available subject to insurance approval.
Lo que te va a encantar del barrio
The Sunshine Coast is for people who love the outdoors, plenty of activities. It is an area that is always booked out during the school vacations because it is so popular.
Some of the things to see and do on the Sunshine Coast
1. Underwater World-
2. Cruise Mooloolaba with Cruiz Away River Tours- 1 & 2 hours Tours.
3. Australia Zoo -Allow all day
4. Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology-
5. Landsborough Museum tells of the history of the Sunshine coast and the hinterland
6. Maleny Dairies tours and products
7. Cruise Maroochy Eco Tours choice of several cruises.
8. Fraser Island- Day tour to a couple of days
9. Caboolture Historical Village - over 70 buildings of historical significance.
10 .Day tours by coach from $44.00 per person various tours.
11 .Eumundi Markets- 300 stalls
12. Queensland Air Museum
13. The Australian Nougat Company
14 SuperBee- Live Bee Demonstration, Free honey tasting, Free entry
15. Everglades Noosa River Tour
16. Mooloolaba Harbour River Canal cruise
17. Pioneer Cottage Historic House & Museum
19. Ginger Factory
20. Montville-Maleny Township
21.Sunset Cruise on the Noosa Ferry
22. Bill’s Boat Hire explore Bribie Island National Park & Pumiscestone Passage
23.The Valley Rattler Steam train from Gympie to Imbil
24. The Big Pineapple
25. Ettamogah Pub
26. Macadamia Nut Factory
27. Opals Down Under
28. Noosa National Park- Koala sightings
29. Several wineries in the hinterland
30. Kenilworth Cheese Factory
31. Ferryman Cruises Pumiscestone Marine & National Parks
32. Alma Park Zoo
33. Rainbow beach
34. Tjuringa Emu Farm
35 .Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve
36. Big Kart Track
37. Tree Frog Gallery
38. Whale watching
39 .Glass House Mountains Lookout and walks, picnic areas
40 Kings Park salt water pool
41. Lake Baroon/Baroon Pocket Dam
42. State Forest walks and drives
43. Kondilla National Park
44. Kenilworth State Forest & Connondale National Park
45. Mapleton Falls National Park
46. Wild Horse Mountain
47. Gardners Falls
48. Charlie Moreland Reserve
49. Jimna State Forest Park
50 .Mooloolah River National Park
51 .Amamoor Creek State Forest Park.
Galleries/Museums, Children's Activities, Public Parks, Serious Shopping, Spa, Health Club, Golfing, Outdoor Biking, Beach/Swimming, Boating/Sailing, Surfing/Windsurfing/Kitesurfing, Canoe/Kayaking, Horseback Riding, Hiking, Climbing
Australia Zoo, the hinterland, beaches,state forest parks,nature trails,national parks etc