Lo que te va a encantar en esta casa
The garden and the house is colorful. The kids will enjoy a big room where they can play.
Lo que te va a encantar del barrio
- a small lake ( 5 minutes by car ), you can swin there and there is a forest around where you can walk, run , and there is an "accrobranche" park
- you can go to the town centre on foot
- the huge forest for the bicycle
- the "landes" lakes (arjuzanx, seignosse, biscarosse...), 30min to 1 hour by car
- walking around in the "landes d'Armagnac " and its traditional villages ( for example, Labastide d'Armagnac ), 30min by car
- the sea and the dunes (1H30 from the "Pyla dune", the european biggest one), Surf spot at 1H
- Bayonne and Biarritz at 1H
- Bordeaux (UNESCO classified city centre) 1H30, Toulouse at 2H30
- trekking in the "Pyrénées " mountains at 2h, "Aïnhoa" ( one of the most beautiful village of France ) and the "basque country" at 1h30, Navarrenx ( another very beautiful village ) at 1h30
- Spain is about 1h30
- During the summer, you can find a lot of festivals ("musicalarue" at Luxey, "arte flamenco" at Mont de Marsan, "Féria" in the villages, street festivals at Hastingues, Salies en Béarn, Mugron, Miramont de Guyenne, fireworks....)
- canoe on different rivers: "la Leyre", "l'Estapom" , "la Douze" , "La Nive."...
- écomuséum at Sabres
Our house is available in july and august 2016. We would prefer a reciprocal exchange with people coming from Iceland, the Philippines, Norway, central america...or any other destination we haven't thought about ( just suggest -:) )
If a reciprocal exchange is not possible, the house is available for those who wish to discover the south-west of France.
If a reciprocal exchange is possible, a car may be available; it is something we can discuss on.