Lo que te va a encantar en esta casa
Ideal for family holidays in the heart of Paris, or for lively holidays in a neighborhood that moves.
Old workshop restored in loft: high ceilings, large windows, large living room of 100 m² and private bedrooms, with both a typical character and a functional side.
Set on 2 levels (ground floor and 1st) and in courtyard, the apartment is perfectly calm.
* Living room of 100 m² with dining corner (table 8-10) / TV area / piano
* 1 master bedroom (king size bed and shower)
* Open kitchen (all equipment and appliances necessary for cooking and entertaining - cooking utensils, dishwasher...)
* study (computer available)
* 3 bedrooms with single beds in mezzanine (possibility of adding additional mattress)
* Laundry with washing machine and tumble dryer
High comfort / wi-fi / large screen TV / Hi-fi with a wide selection of music CD / games console / toys for kids / piano.
Sheets and towels provided.
Pets not allowed.
Lo que te va a encantar del barrio
The place is both pleasant and practical:
* 2 steps from Père Lachaise cemetery, the largest "garden" of Paris,
* in the 11th district, mixing neighborhood life and trendy nightlife hotspots (shops, parks, bars, cafés, restaurants, concert halls ...)
* closed to the metro (30 meters from the Pere Lachaise station, lines 2 and 3)
* 2 bus lines in front of the apartment: the 61 leading directly to the "jardin des plantes", the 69 leading in the heart of the "marais".
Beautiful loft with the typical side preserved and offering high quality services. With its living room of 100 m², you will feel at ease in the heart of Paris, in a district both lively and peaceful. Enjoy your stay!