Lo que te va a encantar en esta casa
See the video of our home here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cJkhaaxgRc
*** PLEASE CHECK AIRBNB BECAUSE OUR PLACE MAY BE BOOKED FOR YOUR DATES***
AirBNB Link HERE: http://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/11028005
Willing to match Guest points for even swap.
Located on a fast train to London, Wimbledon, Guildford and hundreds of acres right outside your door.. Toys supplied. Large kitchen.
Situated in the countryside,with hundreds of acres of heath and walks/biking just outside your door and only a 5 minute drive from Chessington World of Adventures and Sandown Racecourse- the Old Station Masters House is well situated to visit all major nearby attractions. Hop on the train and you are in London in about 30min. We really recommend walks.com for the best tourist experience.
Don't have a car? No problem. With a taxi stand only steps away, and the train at your disposal, you can go anywhere when you like.
We love children and have some toys available for play stored inside a bench seat inside the living room. Additionally, there is a garden slide, a STEP2 rollercoaster and lots of woodland to explore outside steps from the house.
I am now able to offer a bottle sterilizer, car seat and travel cot as a part of your stay.
- Charoal burgers (Cobham)
- Italian (Oxshott)
- Chinese (Esher)
- French (Cote Brassiere)
- English Sunday Roast** (Esher)
- Local Pub/Thai: The Victoria
Our house is located in what is known as the Beverly Hills of England. Roads around us have large detached homes/mansions. The Chelsea football training ground is 1 mile away and lots of celebs live in the area. See the Wikipedia article for Oxshott for details.
This area is popular because of it's proximity to both airports, to London(30min), and amazing countryside attractions. Visitors can easily fill 7-10 days with local historical and recreational activities without ever going to London.
We welcome families. Check out
daysoutwiththekids.com entering Cobham or Oxshott as the town for opportunities. Dont forget the paintball course in town or the magnificent walks and waterpark in Guildford.
We are 2 miles from Chessington and 20 minutes from Thorpe Park. It is a holiday home and so generally available when not already rented out on airbnb.
We are a family of 3. We like to stay in homes similarly furnished to ours- modern/renovated and cozy. We do NOT like flats in high rise concrete block areas.
Accomodation the same size or larger and lakefront/beachfront & properties with a pool or quirky properties is preferred.
We need reciprocal exchanges presently and only up to 10-14 days max. unless we need something longer in (Florida or Arizona).
We prefer detached homes vs flats when traveling outside a city or resort area.
Our current desired dates revolve around English School Holidays and are: Now-Jan 8th, Feb 12-19, March 25-April 23, May 27-June 4, July 8-September 1st. We are willing to adjust GP to match yours if a mutual exchange is desired. Initially we prefer a near simultaneous (within a week or two) or simultaneous exchange.
Places we want to book:
- Birmingham NEC approx June 2-6 (fri/sat evening)
Places we want to go:
- Italian Dolomites trentino, isarko or bolzano for sledding not skiing (need to be by lift
- Any long weekend in English Cotswold old building near shops or
- Sandbanks, Alum Chine weekends in August. Malaga beachfront.
- New Forest (if interesting property- weekend)
- France (lakeside/lakefront or Bezier beach)
- German Warm Lakes (Wurthersee etc), August
- Crete (beachfront)
Lo que te va a encantar del barrio
By the woods, very nice area with large detached homes.
21- 28minutes to either Gatwick or Heathrow.
By 2 theme parks, historic homes, vinyards, softplay, 3 playgrounds 2 roads away, driving not necessary taxi stand at door
- Hampton Court Palace (Home of King Henry VIII)
- Polesdon Lacey Manor Home
- Claremont Gardens / RHS Wisley Gardens
- Bocketts Farm
- Indoor waterpark/waterslides 15min away Guildford Spectrum
- Windsor Castle
- Legoland / Thorpe Park / Chessington
- Dorking Vinyard (Denbies)
- Dorking antiques
- Kingston upon Thames market square
0min walk to Station. Regional bus onsite.
We are open to non simultaneous exchanges as long as they are within a week or two of us going to your place and do not impact our bookings on airbnb.
Places we want to go:
- France (Manoirs/Chateaux/etc near lakes and historic sites) (NOT PARIS)
- Sandbanks/Bournemouth/Wittering/New Forest
- Countryhomes around England/Weekends
- Malaga beach front
- Val Thorens Dec/Jan/Feb
- Bolzano "
- Romania, Bulgaria
- Italian Terme
- Norway (Northern Lights/Lakefront)